Most crypto-friendly countries for Bitcoin investors
As it was mentioned above, all those transactions with cryptocurrency are often associated with taxes. In most cases and most countries, this is about capital gains tax. However, did you know that Citizenship-by-Investment empowers crypto entrepreneurs to free themselves from paying it legally? That is why crypto investors from all over the world acquire passports from crypto-friendly countries!
So what are most crypto-friendly countries for bitcoin investors?
Saint Kitts and Nevis CBI Program
St Kitts and Nevis program offers two investment options:
1. Donation to the Sustainable Growth Fund: The minimum non-refundable investment starts from $150, 000
2. Investment in real estate. The minimum investment in a government-approved real estate project starts from $200,000. Most of them include luxury resorts and five-star hotel complexes.
Passport of St. Kitts and Nevis gives you visa-free or visa on arrival access to 157 countries, no global income, dividends, wealth, and inheritance tax, and an opportunity to get long-term visas to the USA and Canada. It is also important to note the largest selection of real estate for investment.
Vanuatu CBI Program
Becoming a citizen of Vanuatu is possible only by making a non-refundable contribution to a government fund – $130,000.
Vanuatu has been a member of the Commonwealth since the end of the twentieth century. This means harmonious economic relations with the UK and also benefits for studying in British universities. Vanuatu is one of the fastest CBI programs. The whole process of citizenship acquisition is strictly confidential. Applicants do not need to stay in the country, take exams on knowledge of the country’s language or history.
Malta permanent residence program
Investment options to apply for permanent residence:
1. Minimum investment in real estate – €270,000
(purchase) or €10,000 per year – a property lease
2. Minimum investment in government bonds – €250,000
3. Contribution to a Maltese non-governmental organization – €2,000
The investor must fulfill both points to qualify for permanent residence. The holding period for real estate and bonds is five years.
In addition to this, it is important to remember about:
1. Administration fee – €40,000
2. Government contribution – €28,000 (when buying a home) or €58,000 (when renting)
3. Proof of presence of assets of at least €500,000 is also required
Get advice on obtaining second citizenship from Migronis experts!
Apart from the crypto-friendly legal environment, Malta also offers social and political security, a high standard of living, tax planning opportunities, no residency requirements, and visa-free travel in the Schengen area.
Antigua and Barbuda CBI Program
Antigua and Barbuda CBI Program has 3 investment options. And one of them is absolutely unique!
1. Donation to the National Development Fund. The minimum investment amount is $100,000.
2. Investment in real estate. The minimum investment amount is $200,000, and this should be a government-approved project
3. Investment in the Fund of the University of the West Indies. This is a time-limited offer. The minimum investment amount is $150,000. And in exchange for this the investor or his child is entitled to a free one-year study at the University of the West Indies.
Besides, favorable tax conditions and citizenship for cryptocurrency can be obtained under the programs of three more Caribbean countries!
3. Saint Lucia