Information about St Kitts and Nevis citizenship program
The St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program, established in 1984, is the oldest citizenship by investment program in the world. Since its introduction, thousands of investors and their families have obtained a St. Kitts passport and the popularity of the program is still growing on the global stage.
The program itself is simple and straightforward, as well as being reasonably priced. The premise is simple, the government of St. Kitts and Nevis has set out two investment options, which we will cover in more detail throughout this article, and investors choose one and are awarded a St. Kitts and Nevis passport and citizenship for them and their eligible family members.
The process, in addition to being very simple and not requiring any travel or status as a resident in St. Kitts and Nevis, is swift as well. The entire timeline is about 3 months in total, meaning you can start the process at the end of winter and have your St. Kitts second citizenship come summer. The government also provides an accelerated process that enables you to get St. Kitts citizenship and passport in just 45-60 days.
The program is quite simple as well, as the Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship requirements are extremely simple, for example, there is no age limit, language requirement, residency permit requirement, experience requirement, or education threshold you must meet to be eligible for St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship. You only need to have a clean background, make the investment, and submit an application.
Due to the extreme popularity of the program, the government of St. Kitts and Nevis has created a specialized unit to handle the applications instead of referring them to the St. Kitts and Nevis immigration department. This unit has been dubbed the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CBIU) and handles all matters related to the St. Kitts citizenship by investment program.
To give you a better idea of how the process works these are the main steps you will take to get your new St. Kitts and Nevis passport:
- Sign a contract with a licensed agent who will help you collect the required documentation
- Make the investment and submit the application
- Receive your passports and citizenship certificates
Yes. It is that easy.
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship a safe and reliable option
The magnificence of the country, elegance and simplicity of the St. Kitts citizenship by investment program, and endless benefits of the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship are all reasons why investors worldwide have, and continue to, flock to the St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program.
If you would like to know more about the program by getting an individual consultation from a seasoned St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship expert contact us today and begin your journey of becoming a global citizen.
- A cost breakdown for obtaining a St. Kitts and Nevis passport through investment
- St. Kitts and Nevis: a step-by-step guide for a successful passport application
- Visa-free travel for St. Kitts and Nevis passport holders
- Dual citizenship: why you should consider St. Kitts and Nevis as your second passport
- St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by real estate investment: all you need to know
- Tax residency in St. and Nevis: freedom for your wealth
- St. Kitts and Nevis the best option for offshore business
- What does the new ETIAS rule mean for St. Kitts and Nevis passport holders?